Corporate training has gone through many phases over the decades.
At one time the standard of L&D involved expensive academic professors and physical company-owned campuses. Then it became boring e-learning programs devoid of contact with any other human beings. More recently, attempts have been made to blend the learning experience with online convenience and face-to-face interactions. Full article : joshbersin.com
Vicario Consulting has been running workshops and corporate training for 20 years. We focus on those generic management competencies that are sought in today and tomorrow’s disruptive world. Effective training in such “soft” skills relies much more on mutually enriching human exchanges, a mix of theory and role-plays, as well as extensive subsequent practice when back at work. Instead of downloading standardized courses showing the percentage view of progress until completion. Read more
- RECRUTEMENT: Responsable RH à 50% – Fondation Delafontaine23 May 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT : DIRECTEUR·TRICE DU SECTEUR SOCIOPROFESSIONNEL – Fondation Delafontaine11 May 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT : Directeur–Directrice – Emmaüs Etagnières (80%)10 May 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT : Directeur·trice Ressources et projets4 May 2023
- Rekrutierung : Administrative Assistenz 50 % in Jahresarbeitszeit3 May 2023