Reassurance and transparency.
COVID-19 has brought along much uncertaintly about our professional and personal lives. Businesses are experiencing major disruptions ; some are worried about their very survival. It is therefore critical for leaders to help employees stay informed, feel heard, and kept on track.
Firstly, organizational leaders should communicate frankly and frequently about how the company is doing. In difficult times, employees need to know the company’s actual status as soon as feasible. Regular attention from the most important person (MIP) in their professional lives actually maintains performance, trust, and resilience.
Secondly, employees are human beings. So address their visceral need for reassurance and speak to their emotions. It is essential to remember that you’re communicating with people who are making the future viability of your company a top priority in their lives.
Finally, organizational leaders must maintain a focus on what’s most important. This is the health of your employees and families, then the health of the business. They need to know what’s urgent and what can wait. Now more than ever, we need to be real, we need to be human, and we need to pay extra attention to our most important people, at work and at home. Full article : MIT Sloan Management Review
- REKRUTIERUNG: Abteilungsleiterin oder -leiter der zentralen Dienste IV-Bern, Mitglied der Geschäftsleitung – 80% bis 100%
- Rekrutierung : Administrative Assistenz 50 % in Jahresarbeitszeit
- It’s Proven : Positive Work Cultures Are More Productive
- Enhancing Remote Teamwork : 4 Practical Steps for Every Manager
- Leading Your Team Back to the Office
- REKRUTIERUNG: Abteilungsleiterin oder -leiter der zentralen Dienste IV-Bern, Mitglied der Geschäftsleitung – 80% bis 100%7 September 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT : Directeur·trice général·e (80%-100%) – RYMAJE et ASIYE6 September 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : Directeur administratif et financier (80-100 %) – Maison Hospitalière du Grand-Saint-Bernard5 September 2023
- RECRUTEMENT: Directeur cantonal – Directrice cantonale – Fondation IPT28 August 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT: Directeur·trice du secteur socioprofessionnel – Fondation Delafontaine14 August 2023