Falling for your coworker is both normal and common. But before acting on your feelings, you might assess the risks.
Many organizations forbid their employees to date coworkers, vendors, customers, or suppliers, or then require specific disclosures. So be sure to check company policies before launching into a relationship. Your colleagues’ perceptions will reflect what they believe your motives to be. Being transparent about the relationship reduces the awkwardness and increases the likelihood that they’ll be supportive. While you want to be open about what’s going on, you don’t have to subject them to your relationship. So remain professional. And no matter what your intentions are, it’s best not to date your managers or subordinates. Of course, not every romance will blossom and if the personal relationship ends, it’s best to be prepared. Full article : Harvard Business Review
Vicario Consulting clearly distinguishes mutually consensual and company policy-compliant office romance from the unacceptable power-wielding behavior of sexual harassment. For 20 years, we have helped our clients to resolve a number of delicate sexual harassment cases via confidential employee assistance counselling, awareness-building training, mediations, unit audits and formal investigations. Read more
- RECRUTEMENT: Directeur général – Directrice générale – Fondation de Verdeil14 March 2023
- RECRUTEMENT: Cadre technique9 March 2023
- RECRUTEMENT: Un.e consultant.e – Vicario Consulting SA23 February 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT: Responsable RH senior (80%) – Hôpital du Valais23 February 2023
- RECRUITMENT: Part-time Psychologists3 February 2023