Not always easy to acknowledge space for personal improvement without getting defensive.
Receiving praise can be uncomfortable. But being given constructive feedback can also sting, even if justified. In today’s competitive and ever changing workplace, improving one’s personal skills has become essential to keeping one’s job and progressing in one’s career. Empowerment and accountability imply that each individual is responsible for improving themselves based on valid input from others. Here are 6 tips for best receiving and responding to feedback. Complete article : ideas.ted.com
For 20 years, Vicario Consulting has been helping managers and direct reports to make the best of the traditional annual review. We find that this often feared exercise can become both positive and galvanizing with a sincere desire to learn present. For both parties discussing performance and satisfaction. Read more
- RECRUTEMENT: Responsable RH à 50% – Fondation Delafontaine23 May 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : DIRECTEUR·TRICE DU SECTEUR SOCIOPROFESSIONNEL – Fondation Delafontaine11 May 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : Directeur–Directrice – Emmaüs Etagnières (80%)10 May 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : Directeur·trice Ressources et projets4 May 2023
- Rekrutierung : Administrative Assistenz 50 % in Jahresarbeitszeit3 May 2023