Gaining insight into people’s minds and making sound decisions.
How can HR assess how current and potential employees think, feel and behave? Publishers of psychometric tests propose a vast array of products which measure personality and abilities. Many instruments offer easy-to-read colored reports, user-friendly digital platforms, and sometimes even an appealing game-format. But what is the science behind the neat cosmetics?
A “serious” psychometric test must pass its own tests. HR should be able to check the boxes on recent academic research, rigourous statistical analyses and an in-depth knowledge of human psychology. Is the theory still up to date? Can you establish that the test is fair and accurate? Is the person’s characterization finely shaded? Does the test actually measure what is claims to be measuring? Can it reliably predict future behavior and performance? Full article : D-Tech
Vicario Consulting’s team of psychologists has assembled a catalog of scientifically-grounded psychometric tests and questionnaires. We use these instruments to conduct assessments, analyze work climate concerns, and provide career counselling and workplace coaching. Read more
- RECRUTEMENT: Directeur-trice financier-ère et administratif-ve13 January 2023
- RECRUTEMENT: Responsable des ressources humaines (80-100%) – Zenhäusern12 December 2022
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT: Directeur-trice des Ressources humaines à 100 %22 November 2022
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT: Un-e responsable du service aide et soins à domicile du site de Nendaz22 November 2022
- [Terminé] RECRUTEMENT: DIRECTEUR-TRICE GÉNÉRAL-E (FR/ALL)4 April 2022