Gaining insight into people’s minds and making sound decisions.
How can HR assess how current and potential employees think, feel and behave? Publishers of psychometric tests propose a vast array of products which measure personality and abilities. Many instruments offer easy-to-read colored reports, user-friendly digital platforms, and sometimes even an appealing game-format. But what is the science behind the neat cosmetics?
A “serious” psychometric test must pass its own tests. HR should be able to check the boxes on recent academic research, rigourous statistical analyses and an in-depth knowledge of human psychology. Is the theory still up to date? Can you establish that the test is fair and accurate? Is the person’s characterization finely shaded? Does the test actually measure what is claims to be measuring? Can it reliably predict future behavior and performance? Full article : D-Tech
Vicario Consulting’s team of psychologists has assembled a catalog of scientifically-grounded psychometric tests and questionnaires. We use these instruments to conduct assessments, analyze work climate concerns, and provide career counselling and workplace coaching. Read more
- RECRUTEMENT: Responsable RH à 50% – Fondation Delafontaine23 May 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : DIRECTEUR·TRICE DU SECTEUR SOCIOPROFESSIONNEL – Fondation Delafontaine11 May 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : Directeur–Directrice – Emmaüs Etagnières (80%)10 May 2023
- RECRUTEMENT : Directeur·trice Ressources et projets4 May 2023
- Rekrutierung : Administrative Assistenz 50 % in Jahresarbeitszeit3 May 2023