Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a fundamental and versatile quality.
Whatever your role, it is imperative to apply EQ to enhance your professional development. Being able to recognize one’s own emotions and those of others plays a major role in successful interpersonal exchanges. In fact, the best leaders combine IQ with EQ. On the other hand, being “emotional” is very different from EQ abilities such as emotional awareness or empathy. Full article : Inc.com
Vicario Consulting relies on specific tools and methodologies to assess and develop emotional intelligence. In our experience, leadership success is intimately tied to technical, but also people-skills. Companies are increasingly seeking talented people who can work with others, build great relationships with team members and customers, and lead themselves. These characteristics come from emotional intelligence. Read more
- RECRUTEMENT: Directeur général – Directrice générale – Fondation de Verdeil14 March 2023
- RECRUTEMENT: Cadre technique9 March 2023
- RECRUTEMENT: Un.e consultant.e – Vicario Consulting SA23 February 2023
- [Postulations fermées] RECRUTEMENT: Responsable RH senior (80%) – Hôpital du Valais23 February 2023
- RECRUITMENT: Part-time Psychologists3 February 2023